The Acropolis model is a hexagonal structure whose particular appearance is perfect to use it as a reception or individual hall taking into account the elegance and spaciousness of this structure.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Hexagonal structure with a total of 100m2
- It can be built individually or together with a similar one in order to achieve a total of 200/300m2.
- This structure can be expanded by extending 5m modules according to the surface to be covered.
- Tensioning system with side gutters that collect water.
- Non-slip phenolic board cassette type flooring system on leveled rails.
- Enclosure system that allows insulation from the outside.
- It has teak terraces that can be placed on the sides of the structure and be used as a transit way for the guests staying inside the structure (extra).
The enclosure of this structure can be made with the following materials:
- Transparent PVC curtains
- Glass panels
- Rigid melamine panels